Request a repair
Before you start
If you suspect you have a gas leak, you must report it immediately to the Gas Emergency Service (Cadent) on 0800 111 999 or via textphone (minicom) on 0800 371 787
For other emergency repairs - e.g. water leaks, no water, no heating, blocked drains - please call 0208 356 3691. They cannot be raised online.
To request a repair for a communal area outside of your dwelling, please call 0208 356 3691. Leaseholders can also use this service.
What is a communal area?
Communal repairs are usually in areas that people share.
They can include:
- repairs to door entry systems
- lock repairs to communal doors
- lighting repairs to shared areas
- glazing repairs to shared doors or stairway windows
- roof and gutter repairs
- structure and external walls to your block